Due to the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed events, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to inform you of the actions Siboney Beach Club and Salt Plage Beach Bar & Restaurant are taking both to ensure your safety and to allow for more flexibility regarding your visit.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our staff, guests and customers is of the utmost importance to us. We have developed new and updated existing work procedures in an effort to ensure this is achieved to include:
- Regular Employee training and supervision for hygiene, sanitization and general cleanliness
- Increased frequency of cleaning with anti-viral disinfectants on all high-touched surfaces such as the reception area, guestrooms, bar, restaurant, restrooms, kitchen, all employee and service areas
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for kitchen and restaurant
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel, restaurant, kitchen and employee areas
- Ensuring relevant personal protective equipment worn by all employees and laundered daily by the hotel
- Social distancing protocols strictly observed in public areas across the property
- Hotel Certification of Approval of hotel operations from the Ministry of Tourism
- Twice daily spraying of restaurant and spraying of guest rooms prior to all arrivals with electrostatic sprayers using hospital grade, Bioseque Botanical Disinfectant Solution
- On-premises quarantine room and on call doctor available 24/7
- Newly opened, state-of-the-art Infectious Disease Center on island
- We have temporarily adjusted our policies to allow for flexibility regarding upcoming stays with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
- Payments for all existing non-refundable reservations for travel will not incur any cancellation or change penalties. All deposits will be held towards a future stay up to 365 days from the arrival date of the initial booking.
- Other existing reservations (booked before March 2020) for arrivals through September 30, 2020 can be changed to a stay up to 365 days in the future at no charge