Due to the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed events, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to inform you of the actions Siboney Beach Club and Salt Plage Beach Bar & Restaurant are taking both to ensure your safety and to allow for more flexibility regarding your visit.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our staff, guests and customers is of the utmost importance to us. We have developed new and updated existing work procedures in an effort to ensure this is achieved to include:
- Regular Employee training and supervision for hygiene, sanitization and general cleanliness
- Increased frequency of cleaning with anti-viral disinfectants on all high-touched surfaces such as the reception area, guestrooms, bar, restaurant, restrooms, kitchen, all employee and service areas
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for kitchen and restaurant
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel, restaurant, kitchen and employee areas
- Ensuring relevant personal protective equipment worn by all employees and laundered daily by the hotel
- Social distancing protocols strictly observed in public areas across the property
- Hotel Certification of Approval of hotel operations from the Ministry of Tourism
- Twice daily spraying of restaurant and spraying of guest rooms prior to all arrivals with electrostatic sprayers using hospital grade, Bioseque Botanical Disinfectant Solution
- On-premises quarantine room and on call doctor available 24/7
- Newly opened, state-of-the-art Infectious Disease Center on island
Many countries have now imposed the requirement for a negative Covid-19 test. We do not want you to lose out on your precious vacation time so we are offering free, on property Rapid Antigen testing if you stay with us for five (5) days or more.
Further details on complimentary Rapid Antigen Testing
Rapid Antigen Test meets United States and United Kingdom entry requirements. Canada and CARICOM countries require a negative PCR test for entry. While, we do not offer complimentary PCR testing on property we will facilitate the arrangements
We will make the arrangements for you to be tested on property and the results sent to you
Applicable to a maximum of two (2) guests per room
Applicable to direct bookings only.